Field of Specialization
International Politics, Contemporary Greenlandic and Arctic studies.
Born in 1982. B.A., Ritsumeikan University (Faculty of International Relations), 2005; M.A., University of Tsukuba (Graduate School of Area Studies), 2007; Ph.D. University of Tsukuba (Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences), 2012. Danish Government Scholarship (University of Greenland, Ilisimatusarfik), 2007-2008; Research Fellow, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, 2010-12; Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, 2012-2015; Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Hokkaido University Slavic-Eurasian Research Center / Arctic Research Center, 2015-2016.
- OZAWA, Minoru, NAKAMARU, Teiko, TAKAHASHI, Minori (eds.), Iceland, Greenland and the Arctic in 65 lessons (Area Studies 140), Tokyo: Akashi-Shoten Publisher, 456pp. (In Japanese)
- TAKAHASHI, Minori, “The Politics of the Right to Self-Determination: Reframing the Debate on Greenland's Autonomy”, Eurasia Border Review, No.6-1, pp.25-43.
- TAKAHASHI, Minori, “Greenland, the Island of Military Bases: Negotiations for Turning the Island into a Missile Defense Stronghold”, The Journal of Island Studies, No.17-1, pp.47-65.
- TAKAHASHI, Minori, “The Boundaries of EU Norms: Examining EU’s External and Internal Power Using Aboriginal Subsistence Whaling as the Study Case”, Image of the Region in Eurasian Studies, New Delhi: KW Publishers Pvt Ltd, pp.185-197.
- TAKAHASHI, Minori, Political Science Regarding the Right to Self-determination: 'Autonomy in External Relations' in the Danish Territory of Greenland, Akashi Shoten Publisher, 392pp. (In Japanese) *Awards: The Japan Consortium for Area Studies Award for Budding Project, Nov 2014 / The Japan Society of Island Studies Award, Sep 2014
- TAKAHASHI, Minori, “Denmark and the Dispute over Exploitation Rights in the Arctic”, Balto-Scandia, Extra Edition, pp.137-162.
- TAKAHASHI, Minori, “Whaling as a Battleground”, Inter Faculty, Vol.1, pp.85-102.
- TAKAHASHI, Minori, “Greenland, the Faroe Islands”, Denmark in 68 lessons: Area Studies 76, Akashi-shoten Inc.. pp.47-54. (In Japanese)
- TAKAHASHI, Minori, “Problems of the EC/EU in Greenland and Its Orientation to ‘Self-decision’”, The Journal of Island Studies, Vol.8, pp.1-24. (In Japanese)
- TAKAHASHI, Minori, “Problems of U.S. Base in Greenland and their Contribution to the Political Discourse of ‘Independence’”, The Journal of Balto-Scandinavian Studies, Vol.24, pp.44-64. (In Japanese)
▲ PAGE TOP